Friday, November 05, 2010

La Jolla Cove

August 18, 2010

It was cool and that weekend we wanted to get out for a bit. Donald didn't want to go to the Zoo or Wild Animal Park as he knew they would be pack for the summer so we decided to give Ewan his first trip to the beach. We were so lucky because it was a cool cloudy summer day. We decided on La Jolla cove with a start at Starbucks on Prospect.Daddy all snuggled up with his little man. It was really misty and cold outside but it really wasn't that much warmer inside. We had left RB with full sun and in summer clothes only to find it over cast rainy and cold. So time for a bit of a warm up.

Emma was all to pleased with her breakfast sandwich but it didn't take long for her to want Daddy to warm her up as well. Good thing Daddy is a furnace when we need it.

Two of my loves


And they're off....Emma is in the lead closely followed by daddy. Wait he's gaining... oh no, he's going to get her!


Emma and Daddy checking out the situation before making their plan of attack.

Ewan at the Pacific Ocean.

Daddy getting in a big hug while he shows Ewan the ocean. I think Donald is laughing because I was quoting Monty Python at him.

Emma just couldn't stop talking and singing long enough for me to take one photo, but in the end these are my favorite because of the true happiness and joy she explodes with.

I just love my little man. For me he is too cute for words and super snugly. I think Donald and I got the cuddliest snugliest babies in the world.

Mommy getting in a little Emma time. She's my beautiful princess with Tinker Bell hair.

Emma and Daddy seem to have quite the conversations and it's so cute to watch them interact. Don't we all want to know what the two of them were discussing.

Daddy playing "I'm going to get you" while trying to take photos of our super happy girl.


Mommy, I found a friend! Emma spent some time talking to this squirrel before I realized that I should be taking pictures of the cuteness. Emma had quite a crowd forming because they all thought it was super cute how the two were becoming friends.

Love how Emma always seems to have such an UP look on life. She loves to sing songs she makes up and enjoys all the world around her.

I just adore seeing Emma and her daddy so happy and loving.
Emma always enjoys cuddles from her daddy and he always keep her warm and safe.

Always have loved quotes by Churchill. Know the role he had to play for the British people through an important time in history. I've always loved walking by this quote at the cove and finally had to take a picture.

No comments: