Monday, November 01, 2010

Daddy Gets Better!

June 13, 2010

There was great rejoicing by the 13th as Donald was really starting to feel more like himself again. He even helped my dad with making homemade pizza's and did this pizza all by himself. Was so thrilled to see him up and about and acting more like himself again. He went back to work just a week after Ewan was born. My mom and dad were still in town and he was going to let them stay at home with me and help pack up the house because we were moving to Rancho Bernardo just a few weeks after Ewan was born. My mom and dad were amazing not only taking care of me but helping with the packing. Every night my dad and Donald would take a load to the house we were going to rent and drop off a ton of boxes. After the move was complete my parents were going to go back home to Colorado and Donald would take off 2 more weeks to spend with us settling into the new house. Ugh....like having a baby let alone a c-section isn't enough for one month why not throw in a move too!

No comments: