Thursday, November 11, 2010

Grandpa Sugar Lou Comes for A Visit

September 3, 2010
My Dad came for a visit, just a short visit, but a fun visit. He just missed all the excitement of Donald's birthday, but still took us out for a wonderful dinner to help celebrate another wonderful year of Donald's life. He was also thrilled to get to see my new iMac which he had so generously donated too. Donald lovingly refers to my dad as a patron of the arts.

I kept my dad very busy with tons of little jobs that needed to be done around the house. Since we have moved in we have been so busy that there was a list of things that we just haven't had a chance to get to. So my dad helped me clean up the back garden, fix Emma's bathroom faucet, clean out vents,

oh and play with Emma
The two of them were inseparable!
Emma loved getting to help her Grandpa Sugar Lou any time he had to load or unload items from his truck.
Not sure if my dad really thought her super helpfulness was super helpful but he loved the time with her just the same.
But most of the time was spent giggling!
And playing with his two favorite little grand kids.
and no, we are not telling my dad he has a bald spot on top of his head, just over look that for him :)
My Dad and his first and only grandson.

No comments: