Friday, April 24, 2009

Surprise For Daddy

While Daddy was in San Fransisco, Emma and I decided to get a surprise for Daddy. When we went to the Wild Animal Park we saw a place where we could make animal art with our hands. So we sat down and did mommy and Emma elephants for Daddy's office at work and then surprised daddy at the airport with our art. He loved it and can't wait to get it up in his office.


As we waited for our art to be completed and matted, we decided to visit the butterflies. And as luck would have it one bright blue butterfly landed on Emma's forehead! The wings on the inside were blue and as you can see from the photo below they were brown on the outside. I was so bummed I didn't have my camera on me (only my iPhone) But the pictures are still super cute!!


After it was on Emma's head for 5 minutes and everyone got loads of great pictures of my little girl, it then moved to my iPhone for another 5 minutes. Finally this really nice lady helped me gently move the butterfly to a big green leaf so Emma and I could move on.

1 comment:

David and Jessi said...

I LOVE the elephant picture. What an adorable idea!