Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Daddy's In San Fransisco

On Monday we took Daddy to work, with a stop off at our favorite Starbucks in Little Italy for breakfast. And good thing we did! We ran into Auntie Andra and got to share a bit of our morning with her. Then Emma and I headed to the Children's Museum Downtown just a few blocks away to have some fun before taking Daddy to the Airport at noon. We had thought originally that we would go to San Fransisco with Donald, but we just couldn't get it all worked out in time. While at the Children's Museum we wrote Daddy a special message on the black board (see above) and then I e-mailed the picture to him on his blackberry and iPhone just before he loaded the plane.
Emma really loves this museum and asks to go all the time! This was only our second time and we did all kinds of new things. We built sculptures, blew bubbles, played in the rain house and made trees out of logs.

Emma loved the bubbles best this time and it was really hard to drag her away. But finally I realized that there was more soap on her dress then in the dish I knew it was time to go.
I got this super cute dress at Nordstrom on the day she did her fashion show. I just couldn't pass it up and I am so glad I got it, she looks amazing in it.


After we dropped Daddy off at the airport it was time to go home and read and take a nap. When Emma got up and it was time for a wardrobe change. It has been so freaky hot lately (high 90's) that I am pulling out all her cute summer clothes. This outfit below is from our friends in England who pick this up for Emma the last time they were in Spain. It is so cute!!! And again Emma looks so great in it.



No comments: