Saturday, June 20, 2009

More Summer Visitors

Right in the middle of Grandpa and Grandma's visit my sister Linette, brother in law Gabe and two of my nieces came for a visit from Colorado too. Emma was overjoyed by all the visitors, love, and attention! And it is so cute to watch my nieces playing and enjoying my little girl!

Victoria getting in some cuddles right after Emma's nap. Then it was off to Mama Rosa's in Ramona for extremely yummy pizza.

Donald was off racing on his dad's yacht in the bay so missed out, But us girls had a great time meeting up with Grandma and Grandpa and our good friends Maria and Tim. Uncle Gabe, Juan, and Daniel also showed up after their golf game.
I remember when Sarah and Victoria were this little and it was so cute to now see them as young ladies have a blast with Emma.
Tori had a funny pair of glasses in her purse that Emma was eager to wear.

I love this shot of the 3 cousins!

No comments: