Thursday, January 22, 2009

First Trip to the Wild Animal Park

I know it seems odd that after working for the Zoological Society of San Diego for 14 years that it took us so long to finally take Emma to the magical place that Mommy and Daddy met and fell in love. But I thought it was time, she knows her animals and I knew she would really enjoy it. And I was right. We had a lovely Sunday morning just the three of us walking the trails. It seemed so odd to be there as a member not an employee. Donald and I know our way around the Park like any good employee would, but so much has changed since we left for London, that is was really fun seeing all that is new and experiencing it through Emma's eyes.

Donald and I couldn't stop laughing because this has to be the longest straw ever.
Emma getting rained on at the research outpost
Walking through the log like a lady of course
Gently making new friends

No comments: