Thursday, January 22, 2009

Balboa Park and New iPhones

Working in London was great! Every time there was a sniff of a holiday Donald got the day off, but that wasn't so since we got back. But with Donald's new job he is back to getting more holidays off, like Martin Luther King Day. So we drove down to the Hob Nob in Bankers Hill for breakfast then jetted over to Balboa Park for some playground fun. We also both got new iPhones over the weekend so since I forgot my camera at home I used my iPhone to take the pictures below. They aren't the same quality but it was really handy and easy to use.

Ridding the purple dinosaur with daddy.

Daddy playing around with his new phone as we took a break at the fountain.
Emma just loves fountains, and was completely mesmerized by this one.
On the way home I gave her my iPod (not my iPhone) to watch some of her favorite music videos (the Killers, Bob Sinclar, Eric Prydz, Cold Pay, Feist, and Noah and the Whale to name a few). We are so happy she likes the same music as us for the most part. I don't think I could handle one more Old McDonald song.

No comments: