Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Book Review

Asked Emma again what our book review should be and she went straight for her Thank You Bear and Don't Worry Bear books. These have been two of my most favorite books to read to her. I can read them 4 to 10 times a day and never tire of the message and wonderful illustrations. Thank You Bear was the first book and back in the spring I excitedly picked up the second book Don't Worry Bear. When I was taking it off the shelf, a lady asked me about the book. She said she was looking for a book for a baby shower. Everyone had been asked to bring a book and she wanted something a bit fresh and different. I highly recommended both of these books and when I was at the check out a bit later, there she was getting both books. Emma can spend hours looking at these books and reading them to her stuffed toysIllustrated and Written By Greg Foley who designs and creative directs for Visionaire, V magazine, and VMan.



Each page is delightful and happy.


Reading to her own bears


No comments: