Monday, October 20, 2008

Summer Dresses in October

Eating an orange after a hot morning at the park


Thanks to living in sunny San Diego, I have yet to pack away Emma's summer dresses. I can't believe its October and I am still putting dresses on her that don't have sleeves. I finally got to break out a long sleeved shirt today when we went to the park, but after a bit she did start getting a bit hot and it was time to go home. Can't wait to pull out her fall and winter clothes, but it looks like summer will just turn right into winter (that's if we have one). To keep myself happy I look at pictures of fall in London, and visualize Emma all bundled up playing in the leaves in Hyde Park.


Playing with Highland Cow in one of my favorite dresses from London.Afternoon napping in lovely pink summer dress

No comments: