Sunday, June 29, 2008

3 Funny things

Funny things happened this weekend. It all started when I got carded at a restaurant on Friday night. I am seriously way too old looking and haven't gotten carded since we left for London 3 years ago. I was laughing so hard that when I was asked what my eye colors were I actually had to think about it.
Then on Saturday morning at breakfast Donald was so helpful in cleaning up Emma by taking her toast and using it to scrape across her body to clean off the yogurt that had dripped on her naked belly. Oh, if only I had the video camera handy.
But the best was on Sunday when we were on the way back from the beach and we saw a car that airbrushed pictures of their children on the tailgate. We were thinking maybe we should do this to our Mazda 5. We would love to hear what all our loyal blog readers think. Please let us know. Below are the pictures we were able to capture on Donald's cell phone while driving down the 5.

No comments: