Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Book Review

I asked Emma this time which book I should review for her blog. I love that she is becoming more vocal and will love the day that she will be typing and adding her own photos to this blog. But until then it's me doing it during her nap. Today she said "Foodie Babies Wear Bibs" well really she said "Foodie Babies!!" But I understood. It's actually the most recent book we have purchased for her and it falls in line with the "Urban Babies Wear Black" and the "Eco Babies Wear Green" that we got for her months ago. She loves all three. The illustrations are wonderful and the lines that go with it make us all laugh. I seriously suggest that if you have a little one in your home to go and get these books, there is a whole series of them (we only have 3) and they are all so much fun! Emma has learned the word butterfly, compost, green, black, yoga, taxi, garcon, opera and loads more words from us reading these happy books to her. Really great fun for mom and dad as well as baby.

No comments: