Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday Book Review

I have to say that I just love having a little girl. Emma gives me even more opportunities to be super girly!! And I love it. I know it must just drive Donald crazy at times having two princesses in the house, but deep down we know he loves it too! This book is all things girly--This Little Piggy Went to Prada is a fun book of all your favorite nursery rhymes in words only the fashionable will enjoy. I first saw this book in Harrods (of course) while living in London but never purchased it sadly. But for my first Mother's Day last year I received it as a gift from my mother-in-law (hurray!) I love reading the poems to Emma and we both enjoy the art on each page. Very glamorous, fashionable, and fun for mothers and daughters alike. Even if you don't have a little one to share this with I would still recommend it as a fun book for the fashionably fun. What a laugh you'll have.

No comments: