Saturday, March 08, 2008

In The Pink

Yesterday (Friday), Emma wore her new Giggle Moon outfit from her Grandma and Grandpa. It was for Valentines Day and purchased at Nordstrom. I usually don't like the tie over or button over shirts or outfits because they never lay very nice, but this one does! I love the satin ribbon trim and the cotton is really soft, the only draw back is that I can't lay Emma down for her nap in this outfit. The label in the collar clearly states "not intended for sleep", and I am sure that is due to the long ribbon that ties to the side as it may be a strangling hazard. But for a warm day out its wonderful. I have been forgetting to mention Emma's shoes. As you can see from the pictures that follow she is wearing her Pedipeds that my good friends the Zoo Buyers got for. She loves wearing them and even her pediatrician says they are the best for new little walkers (I just wish they came in my size).



After a full week of Play, nothing could be better than a visit from Godfather Michael. I caught the two of them in Emma's room reading right before bath time last night.

No comments: