Monday, August 30, 2010

Emma Meet Ewan

June 7th, 2010
Finally made it to the room. Was thrilled to have a private room even if it was the smallest room ever! But private is always best! Donald and I had decided long ago that the first person we wanted to meet Ewan was Emma and that we wanted for them to meet with just Donald and me in the room.

I was so thrilled when Donald went and got Emma. Seeing her happy face come through my door with her handsome daddy made everything wonderful. Emma was so excited to meet "her baby and best friend Ewan". Complete with her big sister shirt thanks to my good friend Natasha.


After we got our much needed family time, it was time to let in the grandparents.
Ewan is the first grandson for all of them

Grandpa Litzenberg

Grandma Litzenberg
Grandma Leppink
Grandpa Leppink
It wasn't long before Emma had Ewan in her arms too! She even sang to him "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"

I love my beautiful family!

No comments: