Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday Book Review


I think The Book Title says it all! But I still have a bit more to add :)

After almost a year of seeing this book for sale in Anthropologie (a favorite clothing store for mommy), Donald decided to purchase it for me. Inside is packed with loving ideas to create years of joy in a family life. From watching the sun rise with your children to teaching them how to change a tire this book is packed with practical and heart felt ideas. Again a must for any family. This is a quick fun read and guide meant to be an active book you don't let sit and collect dust, but actually do. It was quite fun sitting around one night with my mom and dad while they were visitng going over all the things we did, or did a slight modify version of what the book mentions. It brought back years of happiness, and I am so looking forward to the day that I am able to send my Emma off into the world knowing Donald and I provied so much joy too!

No comments: