Friday, September 28, 2007

Last Sunday I discovered a tooth in Emma's mouth. I am always checking her gums to see if she has started cutting any teeth and to my surprise one of her lower teeth was poking through. Wow, I must say it went much better than I thought it would. I expected to be up all night, with a cracking, crying little one. Instead, it just sort of appeared. Have I mentioned how blessed Donald and I are with such a wonderful little lady? Well we are! I didn't get a shot of her tooth yet, it is just barely pocking through. So instead I am posting a picture I took when we first moved to London (I was thinking at the time of doing series of illustrations of children's toys). It was taking November 2005 in Hyde Park near Edinburgh Gate. Donald and I would love to move back with Emma and play with her in the park, we talk about it all the time and this is just a little inspiration for us.

No comments: