Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Photos Photos and More Photos

October 19, 2010

Usually don't like to just do a bomb of unrelated photos but I have a few that are just so cute that I want to share that I took at some point in the last few weeks or so.

Enjoy!

Super proud of Emma. walked into the room and found her spelling out her name!


Emma has a love of dandelions, but I guess what kid at this age doesn't?


A few more of Emma's amazing masterpieces. Above is her super cool Halloween spider and below is a cute little girl with eyelashes rosy cheeks and lipstick!


Daddy was away in Washington DC, see above. So Holly and Dave come over to help me with the kids one night. See below.

So of course I had to take plenty of pictures for Donald of his little loves at bedtime or even asleep.


Seriously love the above photo as well as the below photo.
Emma is reading to Winni the Pooh to Ewan!


This super awesome picture of Emma sleeping I have to give complete credit to Donald! Great shot Daddy, love her sleeping pose complete with kisses from Moo Callaum.

had to take the kids to Fashion Vally mall for the opening of the Disney store!

How super cool that the kids got Micky EARS!!



I honestly think Emma gets the gold for best sleeping poses!
Ewan started rolling over and keeping his head up on his own. Love our little man!

Another great "going to bed" shot.
And finishing up with a few cute photos of Emma at the Wild Animal Park. First picture is by daddy and the last one is by mommy

No comments: